Skip Navigation


Forms on this website are PDF forms with fillable fields and should be saved, opened and completed in Adobe Acrobat Reader (DC) for the best result. Read More

Limited Liability Partnership

UPA 304
UPA 1001
Statement of Qualification
To form a new Domestic LLP, use form UPA 1001
min of $200
UPA 1001(h)/

Cash is not accepted for filings with the Secretary of State's office. Make checks payable to the Illinois Secretary of State. For more information, please contact the Department of Business Services at 217-524-8008 or complete the Business Services contact form.

Publications and Forms are offered in PDF format unless otherwise stated. Get Adobe Reader