Back to Books Grant Reporting Forms Illinois State Library
Save the appropriate report form to your computer prior to filling in the various fields. The fillable PDF does not automatically save, so be sure to save occasionally. Attach the completed report to an email and submit by the deadline. Submit reports by email to: email@example.com. For more information about the general grant reporting forms, please call 1-800-665-5576 extension 2.
Quarterly Financial and Narrative Report
One Quarterly Financial and Narrative Report is required. This report is due October 15, 2018, but may be submitted earlier if 100% of your grant award is paid out.
On the budget chart:
- Report grant funded payments made in the July 1– September Disbursements column. Report any local funds used to support project activities under Question 5.
- Use the column, Encumbered at the End of the Grant Period, if applicable, to document any outstanding and unpaid purchase orders as of September 30, 2018. If $0, the Encumbrance Report will not be required.
- Funds disbursed plus funds encumbered must equal 100% of your award or your agency will be required to refund any grant funds that were not encumbered per the Illinois Grant Funds Recovery Act [30 ILCS 705/].
- Report the total number of books purchased with grant funds.
- Describe the general topics (Science, Math, History, Caudill books). If appropriate, note if the focus was juvenile or adult titles, large print or graphic novels.
- Report 0 employees compensated with grant funds, and check not applicable.
- Briefly identify your target audience for the books.
- Describe at least one activity or service where the new books were (or will be) featured. The activity may occur after October 15.
This final financial report is required if grant funds are encumbered (obligated) at September 30, 2018. The Encumbrance Report documents the liquidation of obligated grant funds during the 45 days after the end of the grant period. If all grant funds have been disbursed at September 30, 2018 the Encumbrance Report is not required. The Encumbrance Report is due November 15, 2018, but may be submitted as soon as all obligated grant funds are liquidated.
|Quarterly Financial and Narrative Report||October 15, 2018|
|Encumbrance Report||November 15, 2018|
If you have questions or need assistance in completing any of the grant reports, please call 800-665-5576, Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.