Lobbyist Information Search
- The Lobbying Information Search System provides you with a search tool for information pertaining to lobbying registration.
- The search allows you to view a lobbying entity's registration information. A lobbying entity is a corporation, association, group, firm or person that engages in activities that require registration under the Lobbyist Registration Act.
- The entity's contact information will be displayed with exclusive lobbyist, contractual lobbyists and/or any clients the lobbying entity may represent. A contractual lobbyist is a person or firm that is retained to lobby on another firm's behalf. A client is any corporation, association, group, firm or person that retains a contractual lobbying entity to lobby on their behalf.
- The lobbying entity registration search will also provide a list of state agencies a lobbying entity intends to lobby and the subject matter of their lobbying activities.
- The Exclusive Lobbyist Registration Search allows you to view an exclusive lobbyist's contact information. An exclusive lobbyist is an employee of a registered lobbying entity. This search will list the lobbying entity for which the Lobbyist is employed, as well as display his or her photo.