Not-for-Profit Annual Report
- A domestic corporation (incorporated in Illinois) may file an annual report electronically. A foreign corporation (incorporated outside Illinois) may not file an annual report electronically.
- The registered agent and/or registered office may be changed by filing a Statement of Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office using a paper form (NFP 105.10/105.20) after being placed in good standing.
- A maximum of six officers and seven directors can be entered electronically. To enter more officers or directors, you must file a paper copy of the annual report.
- An electronically transmitted annual report is considered an original filing even if an earlier annual report submitted on paper was returned by the Secretary of State’s office. All penalties incurred as of the current date must be paid along with the filing fee at the time of filing.
- Payment must be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.
- Payment of all fees due is required during the electronic filing process.
For more information, please call 217-524-8008, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (central time). PDF files of all forms pertaining to the filing requirements of the Illinois Limited Liability Company Act, are available by visiting the Publications section.