Corp Registered Agent and/or Registered Office
- Every domestic and foreign corporation must, at all times, maintain a registered agent with a registered office within the State of Illinois.
- The registered agent can be either a natural person or a domestic or foreign (licensed to transact business in this State) artificial legal entity (Corporation, LLC, LP or LLP).
- The Registered Office must be located at a street address (a P.O. Box alone is not acceptable) within the State of Illinois.
- $77 ($25 filing fee, $50 expedited fee and $2 payment processor fee) — Domestic or Foreign Business corporation
- $32 ($5 filing fee, $25 expedited fee and $2 payment processor fee) — Domestic or Foreign NFP corporation
- Expedited fee is charged by the Department of Business Services within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Payment is due at the time of request and must be made by a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card. If payment is denied, the request will not be accepted.
For more information, please e-mail the Department of Business Services.