ILLINOIS STATE ARCHIVES
Historical Records Preservation Grant Program
The ISHRAB is pleased to offer a grant opportunity to assist Illinois archival repositories and government agencies with preserving and making accessible records of historical importance. Using funds awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC), the ISHRAB is offering grants of up to $5,000 to Illinois historical records keepers to develop and/or carry out projects to identify, preserve, access and use historical records in Illinois. All grant projects will run for one year.
Grant Amounts and Requirements
- Minimum grant request: $500
- Maximum grant request: $5,000
- All grants require a one-to-one ($1 for $1) in-kind and/or cash match
- May 15, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Guidelines and Application Form
- Grant Guidelines and Application
- This application must be printed, filled out, and mailed.
For additional information or to request forms, contact David Joens at 217-782-3492 or by e-mail.